• Sunflower seed processing is 700.0 tons per day.
• Rapeseed processing is 500.0 tons per day.
• One-time storage of raw material is 40,000 tons. Seeds are stored in a specialized elevator using modern storage and preparation technologies. To dry raw materials, an environmentally friendly agent is used – air heated by water steam.
• One-time storage of finished products in specialized warehouses:
– unrefined vegetable oils (sunflower and rapeseed) – up to 5,000 tons.
– toasted high-protein granulated meal (sunflower and rapeseed) – 1,800 tons.
• Production of technological water steam is 24 tons per hour. The fuel for the production of steam is an environmentally friendly energy resource – sunflower seed husks.
• Refining and deodorization of vegetable oils is 240.0 tons per day.
• Packing of refined deodorized oils in consumer containers with a volume of 0.85l to 25l is 200.0 tons per day.
• The total number of employees is 400 people.
• In the structure of the enterprise there is a control and measuring laboratory, which carries out incoming control of quality and safety of raw materials, controls processes at all stages of production and shipment of finished products.
- Storage of oilseeds (sunflower and rapeseed), preparation for processing (drying and cleaning).
This process includes a receipt of oilseeds, processing using the technologies of hulling, prepressing-extraction, toasting and granulation of sunflower meal. Processing of rapeseed using the technology of prepressing-extraction, toasting meal.
This process includes refining and deodorization of vegetable oils; packaging of refined deodorized vegetable oils in consumer containers with a volume of 0.85l to 25l. Containers are made of polyethylene terephthalate with a volume of 0.85l to 5.0l; high-pressure polyethylene jerry cans and steel tins from 18.0l to 25.0l.
– unrefined sunflower oil of the first grade in bulk;
– unrefined rapeseed oil of the first grade in bulk;
– toasted high-protein granulated sunflower meal;
– toasted rapeseed meal.